Dealing with a disaster is difficult enough, but then having to prepare a claim and weave through the claims process is daunting to say the least. At Morrison & Morrison, we know the claims process. We are specialists in documenting claims, determining the true value of claims, presenting claims for payment and resolving claims.
As public insurance adjusters, we have handled property and business interruption losses ranging from homeowner to commercial devastation and everything in between!
Morrison & Morrison, Inc., is a property loss consulting firm and licensed public insurance adjusting group, based in League City, Texas. We are an authority on assessing, documenting and negotiating property claim damages. Clay Morrison, the company President, has 20+ years experience in this field, is a member of the National Association of Public Insurance Adjusters, and has attained the CPPA (Certified Professional Public Adjuster) designation from the Insurance Institute of America. Our job is to assess the true amount of damages, handle the adjustment process, deal with the insurance company, and if needed – manage the appraisal process.
- Works on an insured’s behalf with their best interests in mind.
- Prepares the claim for presentation to the insurer. We save you time, agony and money.
- Expedites the process saving you time.
- Recovers the true reimbursement you are entitled to, and most likely will achieve a better result.
We manage claims such as
- Hurricane damage, tornado, and windstorm damage
- Flood, wind driven water and other water-related damage
- Hail damage
- And much more
We are licensed in multiple states and manage claims nationwide!
2951 Marina Bay Dr. # 130-315
League City, TX 77573